Monday, December 28, 2009

October recap

The boys had a great time trick-or-treating in the Musso's neighborhood! Caiden and his friend Brayden would race to the door to ring the door bell.. it was the cutest thing!! I made Tyler's costume this year, he wanted to be a Zombie. Caiden was origiananlly going to be a race car driver, but the costume didn't fit and I couldn't return it so he enjoyed being Batman (Tyler's costume from a few years ago).

This year for my birthday my sister surprised me with a themed party! It was 100 of my favorite things.. from my favorite color (purple) to my favorite gum, wine, store, coffee, laundry scent, music, drink, food (salad with rotissouri chicken, BBQ, fresh fruit,..), my sister and mom even brought me chick-fil-a for lunch that day at work! ...etc, etc! It was a BLAST and all my friends participated!! My mom even surprised me by flying up! When I saw her standing in my kitchen at 10:30 at night, I fell to the floor and almost peed in my pants I was so excited!! Thank you everyone for making my birthday extra special!! I love you all!


Kate, Jen, Melanie and I drove to Columbia for my Aunt Robin and Uncle Jimmy's Anniversary/Halloween party! We had so much fun singing Karaoke!



2 comments:

Jane said...

Hey Erin, I love seeing the updates and what ya'll have been up to! I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!

Jane said...

Hey Erin, I've enjoyed reading the updates and catching up! Hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!