Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family Portraits

For Thanksgiving this year we went to Columbia (Gilbert), SC, to my Nana's (GiGi's) house! We got to see everyone! Including my cousins Cody, Dalton and Mason who I haven't seen in a few years. It's always nice seeing family! Nana cooked a delicious dinner, along with the help of all our family members who brought something! We had fun talking, playing games, drinking wine, we even did I Chinese gift exchange! Eric and I came home with some wine glasses, wine opener, wine tags, (that was one gift) and we also got the Mad Gab game... which is super fun! BUT our NEW favorite game to play now is the Game of Things! We played it for hours! Man I love my family! Happy Thanksgiving!


The day after Thanksgiving we went to the mall.... not to shop, but to get our pictures taken! Her are a few shots ;)

1 comments:

Jane said...

your family is so beautiful. We're looking forward to seeing you all at the banquet in a couple of weeks!